Friday, August 15, 2008

Filling in the blanks

I’ve received a few emails wanting to know what the heck happened. I suppose a rant like that deserves further explanation ..

I'll fill in the blanks on the BLOG soon. These BLOG things really ARE Therapeutic.

I've been too embarrassed to talk about this with many folks. But I'm not helping us by keeping my mouth shut. It’s really Nucking Futs how screwy our system is and once you get tagged, it can get ugly, especially if you question their reasoning. I tend to ask a lot of questions point out inconsistencies, errors .. Needless to say, that doesn’t help a gal fly under the radar. I have a real hard time jumping though hoops. I’m Learning damn it!

I have a toilet to scrub .. lolol .. I’ll fill the rest in as I find time. The whole thing is rather comical really.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

as long as you don't have a leak to plug

Anonymous said...

Dish the dirt!

Joel Rosenberg said...

I'm curious, too. Not that that should be important to you; just a data point.

Gordon Scott said...

A reader can infer quite a bit from what you've written so far. But I would like to know a bit more.

Those in law enforcement and the judiciary tend to be unfamiliar or uncomfortable with sarcasm and irony. At least with that encountered professionally.

Skjellerup said...

To M.G. That's it! I'm certain once they become more familiar and comfortable with sarcasm this silly thing will blow over.

Obviously I am being sarcastic again. Point taken, and yes I think I have ruffled some feathers just recently though

Unknown said...

I wasn't gonna comment on this one but I feel as if I must. Gawd I hate it when I can't walk away from this kinda thing.

The comment was ... unfamiliar or uncomfortable with sarcasm and irony.

I can't really decide where to begin responding so I'll be short and sweet. That is so wrong it's laughable. Every criminal justice program spends a great deal of time teaching the future carrier of a gun and a badge how to interact with the public. I didn't say perpetrators on purpose because most educational systems recognize the fact that police officers can easily become targets and lose very high profile and expensive cases brought by citizens. For a few examples google Minneapolis Police Department lawsuits.

The point I want to make here is this. STFU when talking to the police. Answer the questions asked and then refer to rule one, namely STFU. These guys (maybe not in St. Francis, but maybe someday) strap on a gun and a badge for $45G/yr and do it knowing that the potential for a gunshot to the head welcomes them with each new day.

Apologize to him even if it's only out of respect for the badge. Granted, he sounds more like a retarded Barney Fife than one of the NYPD that carried people to safety on 9/11, but he puts himself in harm's way everyday. If he's really as stupid as that whole story makes him sound he'll end up wishing he woulda spent the time learning his trade instead of pushing around a woman that he really wanted to have, but knew he couldn't.

Take a big bitea crow and get out of that whole mess.